Your airconditioning filters should be cleaned at least twice a year to maintain quality and efficient air flow. This is something that you can do yourself in just 5 simple steps.
- Step 1 Open the air vent and remove Filter
- Step 2 Check filter for any wear, tear or rips. Any tears will make the filter inefficient and will need replacing.
- Step 3 Vacuum both sides of filter careful as to not puncture through
- Step 4 To aid in the cleaning process hose filter to remove any in ground dirt and dust
- Step 5 Allow to dry
- Step 6 Make sure the filter is fully dry and replace filter back in to vent
Whether you have a wall hung or ducted system you can follow these steps for both.